1. Skin must be completely clean and dry.
2. Cut out the design of your choice and remove the transparent paper cover.
3. Place tattoo face down on skin.
4. Rub back of tattoo firmly with damp cloth or sponge for 10-20 seconds.
5. Gently lift corner of tattoo tot check if it is transferred, gently peel off paper. If not, press down again and wet again.
6. After removing the paper, wait a few minutes before gently washing with water. Pat dry the tattoo.
7. If treated carefully your tattoo will last for several days.
8. To remove use cold cream or baby oil. Rubbing alcohol will remove the tattoo instantly.
All prices in US Dollars (US$). Enjoy free shipping on eligible orders $25 and over.